Friday, April 25, 2014

Allison's Bouquet

Recently, I had the privilege of attending the wedding of  my niece Allison who was a gorgeous bride in her Eva Marie dress.  She and Daniel were married on April 12, 2014, by her best friend Julia in New Orleans under the majestic McDonogh Oak in City Park.  The ceremony was beautiful and personal and the love the couple share was quite evident.   

It made me very proud that Allison carried a ribbon rose bouquet that I had the honor of creating especially for her in her wedding colors.

Here are a few photos from that special day!


Chris, my brother, walks Allison down the "aisle".

















 
My father, Tony, held the bouquet while Allison and Daniel exchanged vows.



My lovely niece Allison poses with her bouquet.

Best of luck to dearest Allison and Daniel in your new life as a married couple!  Love y'all!

Smiles and Purrs!
Kitty!


No comments:

Post a Comment